Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Stringer’s warranty and terms for the Pro Stringer Platinum are set out below:
- Pro Stringer warrants the Pro Stringer Platinum machine and included accessories against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”).
- If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, Pro Stringer will either:
- Repair the hardware defect at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or – Exchange the product with a new product or with a refurbished product that is functionally equivalent to the original product.
- A replacement product or part, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
- When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Pro Stringer’s property.
- Warranty service will be provided by the experienced Pro Stringer team only.
Obtaining Warranty Service
Repair services are provided by Pro Stringer only. During the warranty period, the customer covers shipping costs to our Service Center, while Pro Stringer covers the return to customer shipping costs. Our engineers will service, resolve and optimism your machine free of charge. When warranty repairs are required, please email us the completed RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email please help us to resolve your issue as quickly as possible by providing your name, address, telephone number, a scan of the receipt for the original purchase that contains purchasers details, date of purchase and a description of the product(s) purchased and a comprehensive description of the problem including photographs or videos if possible. Upon validation of your details, Pro Stringer will email you instructions on how to send your machine to our service centre. For parts and accessories needed, we will send you new parts and accessories directly to your chosen address. During the warranty period, the cost of shipping an item back to you from the service centre will be covered by Pro Stringer.
Obtaining Post Warranty Service
For post warranty repair, Pro Stringer will still provide repair services while the customer covers shipping costs. Please email us the completed RMA form to email@example.com. In this email provide your name, address, telephone number and a comprehensive description of the problem including photographs if practical. Pro Stringer will respond by email with a suggested approach to resolving the problem including an estimate of the cost (if any) of the repair or replacement parts. If your machine needs to be sent to our service centre, you will be responsible for shipping charges both ways. You can purchase parts and accessories via our online shop or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusions And Limitations
This Limited Warranty applies only to products manufactured by or for Pro Stringer that can be identified by the “Pro Stringer” logo affixed to them or as listed below:
- Pro Stringer Machine
- Table Clamp
- Mounting Post
- Rotational Racket Bar (2 Pieces)
- Frame Retainers (2 Pieces) Butterfly Screws (2 Pieces)
- Adjustable Flying Clamps (2 Pieces – One Large & One Small)
- Power Supply and Cables
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Pro Stringer hardware products, even if packaged or sold with Pro Stringer hardware, including but not limited to:
- Universal Power Adaptor Plug
- String Clippers
- String Pliers
Manufacturers or suppliers other than Pro Stringer, may provide their own warranties to the end user purchaser, but Pro Stringer, in so far as permitted by law, provides their products “as is”. Pro Stringer does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Pro Stringer is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use. This warranty does not apply:
- to damage caused by use with non-Pro Stringer supplied products
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes
- to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Pro Stringer
- to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Pro Stringer
- to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Pro Stringer
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PRO STRINGER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF PRO STRINGER CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. PRO STRINGER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST REVENUE, PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY. FOR CONSUMERS WHO HAVE THE BENEFIT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY OF PURCHASE, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES CONVEYED BY SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS, TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, THE LIABILITY OF PRO STRINGER IS LIMITED, AT THE SOLE OPTION OF PRO STRINGER, TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF PRO STRINGER PRODUCTS OR SUPPLY OF THE REPAIR SERVICE AGAIN. NO PRO STRINGER RESELLER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION, EXTENSION OR ADDITION TO THIS WARRANTY.